Will is already 4 months old. He weighs 14 pounds. He smiles and laughs and "talks" a lot. He loves to drool and chew on his hands. He is a really good baby. He doesn't sleep through the night very often, but I don't care because he is so sweet when he wakes up. He is growing so fast. Too fast.
Those are amazing pictures! The one of Will on the shelf was too cute! Wow! Thanks for letting Jonny pay. I should have asked you if I could have paid you for today. He really had fun! Thanks again!!
3 comments:
It's time for another photo shoot.
Are you volunteering? Let's go!
Those are amazing pictures! The one of Will on the shelf was too cute! Wow! Thanks for letting Jonny pay. I should have asked you if I could have paid you for today. He really had fun! Thanks again!!
Post a Comment