The next day Will got released from the hospital 20 minutes before Ben had to be to his baseball game. We also went to Reeds Dairy on a recommendation from a friend. The kids loved the icecream but not the "famous" chocolate milk that is made with potatoes. Overall it was a fun trip and the lesson learned is put Will in swimming lessons.
Tuesday, June 19, 2012
IDAHO FALLS
We went to Idaho Falls for a baseball tournament. On the road. The movies provide hours of entertainment. And the sugar keeps them quiet- for a few minutes.
Didn't ever want to talk about this again but since word got around anyway and this is my only journal I better. We went to the hotel pool when we got there and the fun ended with me pulling Will out of the deep end of the pool. After what seemed like FOR. EV. ER. I got him to breathe but we took him to the ER to make sure there was no permanent damage. Thankfully he is fine and shows no sign of any problems. The next night we went out to dinner and he said, "Last night was kind of fun cuz I almost saw Jesus." I did not think it was fun. Jeff took him swimming and he had a great time. I stayed in the hotel room and relived the night before over and over again in my mind. Hopefully the nightmares will stop soon. But I am so grateful I get a second chance with him.
The next day Will got released from the hospital 20 minutes before Ben had to be to his baseball game. We also went to Reeds Dairy on a recommendation from a friend. The kids loved the icecream but not the "famous" chocolate milk that is made with potatoes. Overall it was a fun trip and the lesson learned is put Will in swimming lessons.
The next day Will got released from the hospital 20 minutes before Ben had to be to his baseball game. We also went to Reeds Dairy on a recommendation from a friend. The kids loved the icecream but not the "famous" chocolate milk that is made with potatoes. Overall it was a fun trip and the lesson learned is put Will in swimming lessons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment