Saturday, November 20, 2010

2 1/2


Will loves "Toast" (his elephant)


He doesn't love "Monsters Inc." anymore. His favorites are "Forrest Gump" and "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" (I know, don't judge)


His favorite food is pasta. (?) I guess he means noodles of any kind, with or without sauce.


He loves sports. Golf is his favorite, but he loves baseball and basketball. He gets really jealous (mad) when Jeff takes Nick or Ben to their practices and he gets left behind. He carries his clubs around the house and just recently started imitating Ben's pitching style. (I really need a video camera- it is hilarious)


He loves tools and is constantly "fixing" (destroying) my walls and doors. He loves to help with the drill, saw and sander but doesn't like the noise.


He has been watching "The Letter Factory" by Leapfrog and knows all the letters and their sounds and can spell his name. If I spell out nap or bed he knows exactly what I am talking about.


He is not potty (I hate that word) trained and except for about a week a couple of months ago shows no interest at all.
I am not a fan of character clothing or shoes and refuse to buy them but Monica gave us some spiderman boots and shoes and some transformer shoes. He loves them and wears them inside and outside, with pajamas, with shorts, with a diaper only- whatever.
He is such a fun kid to have around. He makes me laugh all day. I can't imagine life without him!

No comments: