Wednesday, July 15, 2009

YELLOW PINE

JR
Taunie Myles JR

Taunie

Will
Ben Spencer
Myles
Spencer Brayden

Brayden Myles

Brynlie Madalyn
Ben Nick Spencer

Ben


Spencer


Spencer Ben (moose)

Ben
Brynlie

Myles

playing in the fire

Nick Ben
Will



Nick

Brynlie
Nick JR
Will
Ben
Madalyn


minor incident




nothing a bandaid can't fix



Ben
Will
The only proof that I was there


Brynlie

Will Ben Spencer Brynlie Myles Nick Cody(Taunies nephew)Madalyn Brayden

Taunie and I have been talking about going camping for a long time and we finally made it happen. I drove for 5 hours before getting to this campground (long story) but it was worth it. The kids had so much fun, I think Nick and Ben only had one fight. The boys started the fire when they woke up and spent a lot of time in front of it, but we were able to pull them away to play in the river. They got really dirty and ate a lot of junk - just like it should be. JR slept in the tent with the older boys and let Will and I have his spot in the trailer. That was great for me AND the kids! (maybe not so much for him, thanks!)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I was looking through the pics and didn't recognize faces...then I realized that you have more family than just the sistas. This must be a husband-side family reunion. Beautiful pics by the way! BTW, I am super mad that you didn't call me when the lovely Susan was in the hospital!!! Bad Karen Bad!!!

Karen said...

Yes, Jeffs brother and his family.
Susan wasn't very lovely,(I mean that in the nicest way) and it was either you mad at me or her and she watches my kids.