Wednesday, June 10, 2009

TOO FAST

MAY




JUNE





JULY






AUGUST











SEPTEMBER






OCTOBER


NOVEMBER







DECEMBER




JANUARY





FEBRUARY











MARCH









APRIL




MAY









I wish they could stay little forever. My baby has grown up so fast. Too fast. It seems like yesterday I brought him home from the hospital. He has grown and changed so much. Too fast. He says mom and dad, gives open mouthed kisses, blows kisses, points his finger and shakes his hand for no, waves bye (and hi), says "sssssss" for please, and signs more. When he hears the garage open he runs for the door yelling for his dad. He laughs a lot, and jabbers (very loudly) all day. He likes to sing and dance when he hears music and loves to be thrown around and chased. He does not like anything to be in it's place or in any kind of order so he goes through the house pulling everything out or down. He stands at the door and says "sssssss" over and over until I let him out. He likes to color with sidewalk chalk and sit in the rocks. (He also eats sidewalk chalk and rocks) He is growing up way too fast but I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything. I am so glad (and lucky and blessed) that he is mine!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I want to kidnap your child! He is so cute!

Jenny said...

P.S. I am not a criminal. :)