Friday, June 26, 2009

HOGLE ZOO

Nick Mitch Ben Max Will Emery Alex







The last few years after I finished pre-school and the kids were off track I had so much going on (having a baby, surgeries, etc.) that Nick and Ben got brushed aside, this year I wanted to make sure to have some fun things planned. The zoo was one of them. Michelle, of course, spoiled them with gifts and treats. Will, of course, just slept and hung out in the stroller.

5 comments:

susan said...

Good thing I just look at your blog for the pictures. You could have atleast mentioned how much you missed having me there. Oh well, I guess I should just be grateful that you actually took pictures!

Karen said...

ha. ha. ha.

susan said...

ha.ha.ha. so funny...whatever!

mommyoffour said...

We love the zoo! Great pictures!

Jenny said...

Tra-la-la, you make a post about the zoo almost enjoyable! (imagine me doing lots of winking and nudging right about now) And as a side note, I love your photography. Everything looks beautiful on your blog.