Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER





I made peanut butter brownie squares to take to the Andersons for dessert and accidentally left them in Will's reach. I didn't think to take a picture until he was mostly cleaned up.


Brynley Nick Ben Madalyn Brayden Pyper Myles Spencer
Will Rylee Dasha (We missed you Ethan, Luba, and Sean)
We went to Jeff's parents the day before Easter for dinner, and then just stayed home on Easter Sunday. Once again I didn't get any good pictures of the kids. I am hoping for a spring photo shoot sometime before spring is over. We got the kids backpacks to put their Easter stuff in. I don't like storing the baskets, or spending money on new ones every year, so I usually do a hat, sand pail, duffle bag, or something the kids can use all year long. Will loved his turtle backpack, but was not very cooperative for pictures.

No comments: