Wednesday, February 25, 2009

9 MONTHS . . .

Another hat from his Aunt Linda.
Doing "stunts" with his dad.

Splashing in the bathtub.


SO sick.



SO tired. He has not slept well, and one day just crashed on the floor while I was "crafting".


"Helping" Ben make his bed.

Third round of antibiotics.

Snack time.


My baby is 9 months old! He weighs 20 pounds and does not like to be contained. He can stand on his own for as long as he wants and is even taking steps if he really wants something. He loves to make a mess. He will pull out whatever he can get his hands on. He likes oatmeal, bananas, soup, and anything to drink. He loves to laugh, sometimes at someone talking to him or making faces at him, and sometimes for no apparent reason at all. He spent most of the last month with an ear infection and then finally got over that and got a cold, but is still very sweet and not as grouchy as he should be with what he has been through. I love this guy!

2 comments:

mommyoffour said...

Wow. what a cutie! I remember holding him when he was just a few months old! Time goes by way too fast.

Yes, I saw your sister at gymnastics last week! You should definitely come with her sometime, it would be good to see you!

Natalie said...

Could Will be any cuter? Has it really been 9 months???